11.16.2012

gratitude, day 16.

today i am grateful for friendship. one of my favorite blog posts ever was a tribute to my tribe of women, and i hope you'll go revisit that today. i'm ever thankful for the stars in my sky- those friends who i keep so dear to my heart no matter where we all have traveled. i'm grateful, too, for the collection of boys in colorado who so affectionately referred to me as their den mama and welcomed my motherly role into their scattered ski town lives.

today is a day to celebrate friendship. this afternoon i'm headed down to brattleboro to cheer on my dear friend kat as she graduates from her masters program! then i'll come back up north to host a wonderful evening with some of my oldest childhood friends who find themselves in vermont this weekend. my heart is already full in anticipation.

No comments: