- this week i tried a new recipe-- skillet gnocci with chard & white beans. i subbed kale for chard (still harvesting from the garden) and added chicken sausage. delicious!
- i love this scarf.
- today jenna and i went to the local holiday fair for a bit of shopping. it turns out that my friend jen, who is my tues/thurs workout buddy, is incredibly talented. check out her adorable, detailed work here.
- last night we had a perfectly impromptu dinner with jen & al. pizza and elf. on the couch. all four of us plus two dogs.
- steamboat was featured in the new york times 36 hour spotlight this week. this article made me nostalgic for our steamboat days, but i was also shocked at how many of the featured spots didn't exist when i lived there two years ago.
- i think i already highlighted the 36 hour in montpelier spotlight several months ago. reading the two, where would you rather live? why?
- tonight we're off to the onion river sports holiday party. two yankee gift swap presents wrapped, massive lasagna made, here we go!
Posted by efd