- slept in til 9. showered, dressed.
- hopped on my bike to ride to the very first farmer's market of the season.
- encountered adventures riding in a blustery wind in a skirt.
- met schmeltz and torre.
- wandered the market, only purchase was asiago basil bread.
- quick trip down to sweet pea market for sandwiches. brie blt and salad. yumm.
- extreme wind storm that resulted in a downpour lasting all day.
- world cup usa vs england game at the boys' house!
- a solid hour nap.
- lounge time.
- milkshakes at johnny b goods.
- blueberries, grilled cheese on market bread, sweatpants, cheesy movie.
- rain drops dripping outside.
oh, how i love saturdays.
Posted by efd