3.16.2011

orientation: complete. hooray! i have learned so much this week already, and i haven't even spent more than five minutes in my office yet. but i have a badge, a plethora of knowledge about coffee, and a lot more learning ahead of me!

i also went to my first yoga class in almost two weeks. on my last full day in steamboat, i wrapped up with my early morning yoga class & bagels to keep myself sane in my big packing and cleaning day. since then, i've covered 2,364.7 miles in the car, and then even more driving around vermont, followed by three days of primarily sitting during orientation. i've squeezed in some walks & workouts, but the feeling of my first foray into downward dog tonight was delicious. my body feels restored and flexed again. phew.

breakfast burritos for dinner with dad, and now i'm settling in for the night. first "real" day tomorrow!

hope you are having a great week.

No comments: