And what was mine, you ask? So many favorite moments this summer....
- Starting the summer off with an incredible week in Vermont, reuniting with some of my oldest and dearest friends, celebrating the marriage of V & Mort, walking the country roads with my parents, and soaking in the greenery.
- Two Red Rocks shows. Michael Franti & Spearhead with Kat, and Yonder Mtn String Band/Leftover Salmon with an assortment of Steamboat & camp friends.
- Lunches at Sweet Pea. The discovery of the Brie LT.
- Carrie's 4-week Shakra Yoga Series.
- Bearfoot Bluegrass at Strings.
- Enjoying many a grilled meat & sunset over Steamboat off the deck of 466 Cherry.
- Five fabulous free concerts at the base of Howelsen Hill.
- Hiking to Mica Basin solo.
- Peach-blueberry pie.
- Camping & hiking to Gilpin Lake with Kate.
- Late night bike rides with Molly.
- Warren Dunes beach day in Michigan.
- The Tibetan Monks Closing Ceremony. Blessings.
- Miles and miles and miles of biking.
- Planning a secret honeymoon getaway for Alaya & Chol.
- The many moments I made a conscious choice to appreciate the little things-- the good company, the laughter, the mountains & the sunshine.
Thanks for following along on my adventures. And, thanks for being a part of them.