- i am loving daylight in morning and evening.
- maple yogurt with great granola is the best afternoon snack.
- dogs are expensive to feed, maintain, and keep happy.
- stairmasters make me sweat.
- brett and i have three days off together starting tonight, and i am so excited. we're headed to the cape until monday. i think the last time we had three days off together (heck, probably even two days off together) was in september when we also went to the cape. feels like a little vacation!
- my wedding dress is ordered (!).
- i can't stop listening to 'family of the year' at work and in the kitchen.
- my trip to canada was a total whirlwind, and ended up being one day shorter than planned. i flew from montreal to toronto for a meeting, and then flew back to montreal. never done that in one day before!
- i think my ski season might be over. morses closed this past week, and sugarbush is closing mtn. ellen after this weekend. maybe i'll get in a day at lincoln peak the following weekend, but it seems unlikely.
- where will i find the first crocus?
- talking on the phone can be really fun.
- the end.
Posted by efd