6.10.2011

poughkeepsie bound.

happy weekend, my lovelies. i hope your days are full of sunshine & fun.

i'm off to my college reunion this weekend. i wasn't planning to go, but i'm looking forward to reconnecting with many of the lovely people i spent 4 years learning, laughing, exploring & rowing with in poughkeepsie. i think i took my college time for granted, and perhaps never fully appreciated the influence my time at vassar affected myself as a person and how i have chosen to live my life.  experiences like my nols course & summers at aloha stand out as my "life-changing experiences" but in reality, each semester at vassar taught me new things about myself, the world at large, and my relationships.  here's hoping being back on the campus is a refreshing reminder.

what are you doing this weekend?

No comments: