6.27.2011

466.

this post is my 466th post. completely random number to note, i know. but i saw it coming, and smiled...

many of my favorite steamboat moments took place at  a lovely place called 466 cherry drive. i probably spent about as much time at cherry as i did at work, or at the gym. at times it seemed like i was there even more than i was at my own home, as there was always delicious food to grill, games to play, a fire in the wood stove, movies to watch, the perfect sunset view over downtown, drinks to consume, couches to snuggle into, and most of all- really wonderful people to enjoy. i saw a bit of turnover in residents of the three bedrooms over the past couple years, but several of my very best steamboat friends have called this place home.

so, post number 466 is dedicated to my boys. tj, torre, schmeltz, mark, jg (and chuck and rory too!)- cheers.


466 cherry. and lawn games.

view over town.


bbq fun.

holiday cookie decorating.

schmeltz & olie



past & present cherry boys.

shenanigans.


my favorite view.

many a moment spent in the kitchen with these crazy kids.

No comments: