2.04.2010

2010, or the year Eliza is 26, has been deemed "the year to take care of myself." Which is not to say that any of my other years have not-- I fully recognize that many aspects of my world and lifestyle are in fact fairly selfish or at least self-focused. And I know it may not always be that way, so I may as well enjoy it while I can. But despite that, I know I can do more to be kind to myself, and to treat myself the best that I can. Taking good care of me needs to be a priority. Whether that means a yoga class, a massage, a bouquet of tulips, a lazy sleep-in, a whole day reading on the couch, or a delicious meal- I deserve it. You only live once after all!

Today taking care of me means calling my beloved grandmother, going to spin class & eating burritos with Brett.

No comments: