12.31.2009

Best of 2009- Year in Review

Memorable Moments:
  • Celebrating a quarter century of life.
  • Gran turning 90 in February on Cape Cod.
  • Super speedy drive to Austin with Alysha, then turning around and flying back.
  • Promotion to Program Manager in April.
  • A week in Steamboat with Miss Emma Mrozicki.
  • Leaving the alpacas and becoming a townie.
  • An epic day off with a few of the Aloha Foundation's finest.
  • Sailing a rental boat on Lake Champlain with P & F.
  • Getting my first "real" ski pass for Steamboat 09-10 season.
  • Hiking in the Zirkels with two Bretts.
  • Fabulous dancing at the free outdoor summer concert series.
  • Lovely summer nights of grilling pizzas at the yurt.
  • Van Morrison & driving through RMNP with P & F.
  • My 4th Aloha Family Thanksgiving.
  • Transition period between Executive Directors at YVCF. Getting a taste of leadership, and then relief when Mark arrived on scene.
  • A beautiful Christmas Eve in Montpelier full of tradition and love.
  • Christmas with my family.
Best Books I read in 2009:
  • Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Best Movies I saw in 2009:
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • I Love You, Man (not for quality, but for pure laughter)
  • The Hangover (ditto)
  • Up
  • Away We Go
  • The Reader
Best music I was introduced to in 2009:
  • Kings of Leon
  • Antje Duvekot
  • Joshua Radin
  • Quebec Antique
  • Hmm. I guess I could use a few good suggestions for 2010!
Wishing you all a beautiful 2010 filled with love, laughter, health & peace.

No comments: