6.18.2009

it's been a little while, mainly because there currently is no internet in my new apartment. i will either be frequenting the library or coffee shops, or we'll be getting something set up soon. i have photos to post & can't do it now!

highlights of the week include-
  • moving from stagecoach into steamboat. it is baby season on the ranch so it tugged my heartstrings a bit to leave. despite the commute and the small apartment, i have truly loved my time out there. ken & carol have become amazing friends and few places will ever top that location and unique home.
  • i now have a seven minute walk to work!
  • my cousin lauren arrived on monday night and it is wonderful to have her here!
  • i'm reading the fourth and final "twilight" book currently
  • live bluegrass music & dancing have my spirit invigorated today
  • ten o' clock = bed o'clock

No comments: