25 things every woman needs to know.
- "leggings, no matter how much we wish, will never one day magically transform into pants. wearing them with tops that don't cover your bum is not cute. please, please stock up on pants."
- "here's the truth: you are going to spend a lot of hours focusing on who you are not, or who you want to secretly be. but you won't ever wake up and actually be that person. you've got to embrace what you bring to the table. if you don't like what that is, have the courage to change it."
- "the world does not revolve around us. turns out we are just little points of punctuation in a much bigger story glittered with periods & commas & dashes. how are you helping that story to be better? how are you being the best dang point of punctuation that you can be?"
the unofficial goldman sachs guide to being a man.
- "never stay out after midnight three nights in a row... unless something really good comes up on the third night."
- "act like you've been there before. it doesn't matter if it's the end zone at the super bowl or on a private plane."
- "you may only request one song from the dj."
- "measure yourself only against your previous self."
- "take more pictures. with a camera."
- "stop talking about where you went to college."