- the first itty bitty purple crocus tips in the front garden. working so hard to shine on up.
- two boys and a dog drinking beers in the sun on my front porch when i got home. no beer for the dog. one boy in mountain bike gear playing with his new bike.
- a wide open front door blowing a little breeze up into our apartment.
- being able to walk downstairs and out the door (to the garbage cans, to the basement, wherever) without putting on a coat or thinking twice. i love the feeling in the summer of 'this is all my house' even when i walk outside. does that make any sense? typically, going outside to do any of the above (trash, laundry, dog duty) is a huge pain. in the summer, no big deal.
- wearing a dress with tights and FLATS instead of boots.
- handing brett a $20 bill while he's peddling in circles on his cruiser (in his slippers) out front and saying: 'quick! bike down to chill to get me some of the sea salted caramel gelato they made today! they close in 10 minutes!' a total success.
signs of spring.
Posted by efd