patagonia's twice-annual sale has started and goes until feb 19th. here are a few personal recommendations you can snag during the sale:
- the women's nine trails shorts: i picked up a pair of these last summer and love them. i am not a big shorts-wearing girl but i found that these were a good length, didn't ride up, lightweight material, and flattering cut. plus mine are hot pink. come on!
- the nouli tank: i don't have this, but i've had my eye on it for a while. what a fun cut, and cute stripes! would be great for yoga.
- the down sweater vest: i got this last week for my birthday. versitile, thin, warm.
- i can't say enough about the patagonia better sweater. i've had mine since 2009, have inspired about 12 people to buy them/give as gifts, and wrote patagonia a love letter about this product. if you don't have one, get one.
- the nano puff jacket, pullover, and hoody: our department got the jackets as our holiday gift this year. it's thin, but a good layer to wear under a shell or jacket for cold days or ski adventures. fits under everything.
- brett got the men's down sweater hoody last winter and raves about it all the time. it's incredibly lightweight but warm. good solo or under a shell. it's so light and warm that i've started wearing it to take the dog outside.
ibex's winter sale also started this week.
i'm a newcomer to ibex, though it's a great local vermont company. their price point is a bit out of my budget, but the quality is incredible. i received my first ibex piece for christmas this year (the joys of a partner who works in the outdoor industry!), and i cannot say enough good things about it.