3.10.2012

this week.

as i round the corner towards my one-year anniversary at my job, i had one of those weeks where my good fortune seemed surreal. it was as though vermont was strategically placing its cards so that i will hit my one-year-versary saying "my job rocks! best move ever!"...
this week at work i got paid to:
  • grant over $300,000 to local nonprofits working in the areas of sustainable local foods, clean water, and education.
  • volunteer my morning at the intervale center playing with dirt and plants. 
  • take a two hour breathwork class.
  • drink coffee. bring coffee home. drink more coffee. 
in my free time, i got to:
  • have sunday dinner with my parents.
  • ski & drink beer with boys (an activity which i was well trained for in steamboat).
  • shake my booty at zumba with my two kidney girls.
  • ski under a full moon rise at morse farm with brett & lu.
  • vote in montpelier's local elections. hooray for our new mayor and city council member!
  • walk in the woods with j & the pups.

No comments: