4.13.2011

hello from pump duty.

dad is out of town, and mom is sleeping. this leaves me sitting in a cozy chair with a timer set for 45 minutes. every 45 minutes, i go downstairs, run the pump that keeps our basement from filling with water.

did i mention that my parents have been doing this for about 72 hours now? hence the "mom is sleeping" part... they've been gracious enough to let me go about my daily routine with only a pump pump here and a pump pump there, but now with dad gone tonight, i had to step in and assist.

let it be known-- staying up past 10 pm is challenging for me. i love my sleep.

in the meantime, enjoy--

this video that was a favorite last winter.

seeing this makes me painfully homesick for my former life. instead, i'm trying to channel my heart to feel blessed that i got to spend five lovely winters enjoying it.

a new blog discovery.

i love this shirt. i have it in "red multi" and not only does it put a smile on my little woodchuck face every time i wear it, but it is so.comfortable. i think about getting a second one constantly, but that seems so silly.


time to go run the pump. goodnight, lovelies!

No comments: