11.12.2010

gratitude.

i had a great yoga practice this morning. i've discovered a new yoga teacher at the gym -jenny- who leads a very invigorating and groovy class. her music rocks and she keeps you flowing. not always the slow, stretchy class i often crave, but sometimes i really enjoy a harder class that keeps me burning. at the beginning of class she encouraged us to dedicate our class to something we were grateful for, as we enter into the holiday season. i chose to dedicate my practice today to my friends. i've always been blessed with a variety of beautiful caring people in my life-- many who have become my 'chosen family.'  today, my gratitude is particularly strong for my steamboat friends. my first few years here were wonderful and filled with rich and new experiences, but my world here has truly been transformed in the last year as i've formed many new friendships and finally found a solid crew of companions. so thanks, friends, for being a part of my journey. cheesy as this post may be, i really mean it. namaste.

No comments: