11.26.2009

Giving Thanks

So many things to be thankful for today on Thanksgiving, and every day...
  • I am grateful for my family. For my loving parents, for two strong and amazing grandmothers, two uncles, two aunts, two cousins, and for the memory of each of my grandfathers.
  • I am grateful for my friends, scattered from west to east, and north to south. However rare I may see them, I feel their support daily.
  • I am grateful for a job that keeps me learning & challenged, and covers my expenses. I am also grateful to have holidays off from work.
  • I am grateful for my local family-- Ken, Carol, Brett & the alpacas.
  • I am grateful for a boyfriend who loves me.
  • I am grateful for Aloha Camp. For my 12 summers spent learning both skills & about myself as a person, and for the influence that has impacted how I approach each day. I am grateful for the hundreds of people that Aloha has brought into my life, and particularly for those who remain a close part of my life. Today I am grateful for my Aloha family in Colorado, and for our annual Thanksgiving celebration.
  • I am grateful for my health & wellness.
  • I am grateful for the ability to choose where I live and what food I put in my body.
  • I am grateful for the music and activities that fill my time.
  • I am grateful for the bold blue skies of Colorado, the clouds of Vermont, for the snow and the rain and the fog. I am thankful for the mountains which I choose to keep near.
  • I am grateful for the life I live.
  • I am grateful for each one of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This gave me chills and made me incredibly happy. So good! Love you!