4.10.2014

Atlanta.

Last week I was in Atlanta for a short conference. My only prior experience with Atlanta was the massive airport, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the city. It reminded me of a southern Denver. 

Despite spending my days indoors in a small conference room, I did my best to get out and explore a bit. I was surprised by how mild it was (75-80 degrees!) and enjoyed dinner outdoors each night. I enjoyed dinners at Shout (hello salmon dip!), the hotel lounge, and South City Kitchen (hello fried green tomatoes and beet & grapefruit salad!) I also discovered Piedmont Park several blocks from my hotel, which was a large park full of fields and walking trails. It was delightful. I so enjoyed the early taste of spring, flowers, and warmer weather. Fortunately things warmed up here in Vermont while I was gone, so I returned to early spring here as well. 




1 comment:

Jenna said...

Wow- love your pictures!