- everlane's new sweatshirt. in grey, of course. i was feeling totally awesome in this & old skinny jeans until i realized that i was basically wearing a glamorized version of my 6th grade uniform: champion sweatshirts & colored tapered jeans.
- watching house of cards with brett. it's rare that we find a movie that we can agree upon, much less a full tv series. we're about halfway through season one and i love this piece of our routine.
- haircuts. i chopped a good 10 inches a while back, and have since been back for two more rounds of snippity snipping. we've gone from bra-line to jaw-line (ha- see what i did there?!) and i am really enjoying the change.
- starting downton abbey with mom. i know, we're way late to the party.
- best friends.
- granola. particularly backroads granola. so darn good.
- daylight in the evening. what a relief to see the sun set on my drive out of work, instead of in pure darkness.
Posted by efd