10.22.2011

hi friends.

sorry for such a quiet week-- i was busy at work, recovering from a cold, and dealing with a sick puppy. fortunately, i'm free from all three this weekend and enjoyed a quiet day. from cuddling the pup while drinking coffee and reading my book to walking in hubbard park to mending jeans with my mom and now getting ready for homemade chicken soup & biscuits with brett-- it's been a lovely saturday.

a few other things i've appreciated during this week--

  • a cozy friday night enjoying pizza, cupcakes & finishing last season of grey's with my best girl.
  • a 30th anniversary celebration/training at work this week. it was fun and informative, and made me proud to work for gmcr.
  • dinner at the kidney house. the kidneys have been my second parents for decades, and kim sure puts together a lovely meal. it's so wonderful to be near them and spend time with them as well as my parents!
  • some small yoga practices. there has not been enough yoga in my days lately.
  • rainboots.

1 comment:

jenna said...

can we have a repeat of last friday this sunday? curling up to catch up on g.g... please?