9.30.2011

life is good festival.

last weekend b and i headed down to massachusetts to go to the life is good festival. due to some work constraints, we couldn't stay for the sunday lineup, but the performers on saturday alone covered four of my very favorite artists: martin sexton, ingrid michaelson, michael franti & spearhead, and the avett brothers. seriously. it was a bit like listening to my ipod or my top played songs, but live. it was fabulous. the forecasted rain held off, the festival was good clean family fun, and it also took place on property that was once owned by my mom's family. as seems to always happen, i even had a random camp encounter! we had a wonderful time at the festival, and also enjoyed some beautiful foliage on our drive.  



franti's beach balls.

franti.


my man martin.

turned out to be a beautiful day and evening!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Tory was there at that concert too! I was so jealous. Sounds like an amazing line-up. Hope you had fun