4.26.2011

terrific tuesday.

i got to try something new today. it was delightful.

what was it?

i got to work from home. yup. i got to wake up, put on yoga pants & slippers & a flannel (my favorite costume for life, basically). brush my teeth, pull up a bun & brew some coffee. eat my egg & toast.

and then, instead of getting in the car for a lengthy drive to work, i got to open up my laptop and settle in at the table. and in general, i was fairly productive. i won't lie, i got some laundry done too, but i impressed myself with the amount that i was able to stay focused.

i had a lovely lunch break with chunky tomato soup and a grilled cheese of cabot, homemade pesto & spinach on more red hen bread.

and now i've finished my workday. and instead of driving all the way home, i get to walk to the gym.

i could never do this every day, but it sure was a treat today!

No comments: